La Alqueria Development In Granada, Spain

d

La Alquería

La Alquería is a new development which is beautifully located in the Granada hills, in the south of Spain. It is offering magnificent views of a valley and is within easy reach of the city of Granada as well as the bustling ski resorts (about 45 minutes) and the beaches of the Costa Tropical (about 15 minutes).

Mortil is the closest large town to the development and approximately 25 minutes away. One of the main reasons why those who are interested in purchasing property in southern Spain should consider the La Alquería complex as an option is its traditional surrounding with the small and charming white villages that made the area so famous just around the corner.This wonderful new development will boast of 23 penthouses and apartments in different sizes from one to four bedrooms as well as numerous facilities that will make your new

La Alqueria

A Luxurious La Alqueria View

life or your holiday as pleasant and relaxing as possible. Within the grounds you will also find a large underground car park and a heated indoor swimming pool.Prices for the apartments and penthouses start at €141.871 and go up to €228.305. Each of the new homes comes with

air conditioning, a fully fitted kitchen and splendid views of the town of Otívar and the surrounding area.

The completion date for this amazing complex is set for autumn 2008. Should you be interested in purchasing one of the available apartments and penthouses at the La Alquería development – whether it is to live in, to rent out, to invest or simply to re-sell – you will have to calculate a reservation fee of €3.000. After signing the contract 30% of the purchasing price will be due and the remaining 70% will not have to be paid until the completion. Also worth mentioning is that the constructor will pay the first 2 years of monthly payments on the mortgage that is available (for the 70% of the purchasing price). This means that you do not need to pay anything until two years after the complex has been completed.

 

If you wish to receive more information about any of our services, please fill the following form

Name: Email: Phone: